Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FEMME ADULTE LES JEUNES

Little things about me :

  1. 21 year old young lady 
  2. birthday cake made by my best friend.
  3. Already have a JOB -real job- in one of world wide big four public accountant firm
  4. Have a job as a fancy team assistant :)
  5. Graduated from one-sex school and one-sex college -only girls- 
  6. I'm number two from the left of the picture.
  7. Love, nope I FREAKING CRAVE for being silly myself -it's in my blood-
  8. I'm number two from the right of picture, doing famous Gangnam style dance - Firm's Year End Party.
  9. At 16 y/o I HATED Pink -color not the singer-
  10. Been bullied but I survived -phew-
  11. OREO because YOLO -You Obviously Love Oreo-
  12. Long-middle-dark hair
  13. new haircut
  14. Not too girly type of girl, but yes I have girls stuff
  15. Can't stand to see a-poor-little-lonely shoes at display window -they whisper 'buy me bitch'-
  16. Love 9GAG so much
  17. BAGS!
  18. Talkative but not that annoying though -probably, it depends actually-
  19. Have two more sisters -older and younger-
  20. Me, my lil sissy Clarissa, and my older sissy Cassy
  21. PROCRASTINATION is my middle name ;)
  22. Has a lovely boyfriend :)
  23. Nathan and me :)
  24. Sometime I wonder to slap bitches in a bizarre kind of way by sticking a-glued-30cm-ruler into their mouth so they can stop bitching about almost everything
  25. I hate to say hate. because logic.
  26. Secretly envy to my Grandparents romance


THANK YOU FOR READING

*Hugs and Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment