Monday, March 11, 2013

Java Jazz Festival 2013

Yep =) as the crystal clear title of my post, I'm going to share probably-too-late-post about Java Jazz Festival 2013.


I actually didn't plan at all to see JJF 2013, it was all coincidence though =)
it was the urge of my best friend, Sita, to go to JJF 2013 back then. The A-plan was going out with her cousin, unfortunately but-pretty-fortunate-for-me her cousin can't make it due to bad-cold.

So yes we did to see JJF 2013, and it was pretty awesome, FYI I only see the first day festival, so pardon me if the artists not as many as you heard from the Radio or the advertising or etc..

here's some pictures, please enjoy =))


Raisa- A2 BNI Hall
The first performance I saw , =( I missed the Maliq & The Essential, but Raisa was good =)
Disclaimer: I do not own this picture



Wall of Fame





Me, Abdul - Abdul & The Coffee Theory- and my best friend Sita
As usual, Abdul & The Coffee Theory succeed to hypnotise the audience, it was lovely from them <3



Ran Performance at D1 Telkomsel Simpati Hall
Disclaimer: I do not own this picture
I love RAN performance! okay here's why:
1. They totally gave out their 100%, the costume was exquisite, it was energetic, and superb and fun =)
2. Talking to audience is the smart way to entertain
3. They also sang BRUNO MARS song =) -i kinda love that song anyway so-

Although vocally they were not "that good", but they were totally a good performer =)


Indra Lesmana-LLW feat Maurice Brown - A2 BNI Hall
Disclaimer: I do not own this picture

I didn't see Indra Lesmana show till its done because the fact is I didn't like the opening =(, it was pretty disappointed for me, the rapper (the opening was a rapper start rapping while Indra played the instrument) was too "forcing" -in-my-opinion- so, I didn't see the connection between jazz and Rap. But I heard Indra Lesmana's daughter, Eva Celia, was singing with him also, too bad I skipped that part as well.



Clarke/Duke 4 - D1 Telkomsel Simpati Hall
sorry for the bad resolution/camera quality

 I thought this performance was SOULFULLY Jazz-full -lol, wth I'm saying-, but well that's the truth. For you who came visit JJF 2013 and saw their performance it was undeniably beyond expectation. They brought the tasteful of Jazz, and play the classic jazz, and so far this was my favorite! The funny thing when the music goes off accidentally, they calmly made that into the jokes and get back to do their own "thing" that's what I called "soulful jazz" -lol- Can't love more their performance <3 Indeed.

Outfit:
Flats - Fladeo Lime Green
Necklace: Rosary from Mexico
Bag: Zara Basic
Shorts: Korean brand shorts
Vest: Korean brand vest


Thanks for reading <3 Love shan-

FYI: I didn't see Joss Stone performance =(, but I still had fun that night =3


No comments:

Post a Comment