Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Everyday Make Up Look!

Hi awesome bloggers!
Today I’m gonna share to you my everyday make up products.


©      The Body Shop, Pressed Face Powder number 2


I love The Body Shop Powder! For it is really light and chemical free -I guess-. Since I really do care about my skin, and especially my face-skin, I don't want a heavy powder that will damage my face skin later on! And yes lucky me, there is The Body Shop compact powder!
And I’m not the typical kinda girl who uses base/foundation for everyday make up, I think it will kill my face-skin, so this powder really suits me well.  I used to wear the number 1, but when I bought it last time, it was sold out, so I decided to try the number 2, but it pretty much fits my skin face :)

Pros: It’s really light, it doesn’t damage your face skin (even the sensitive one), it has the mirror on the edge.
Cons: Due to it lightness you need to retouch every 4 hour –in my case-.

©      ViVa, Pencil Eyebrow


Alright this is totally a magic haha. It comes with an extremely cheap price and –for me- with a very good result. I love this pencil eyebrow from ViVa because it has the natural result for every human being eyebrows, lol, and another good news is… it stays 24/7! How cool is it huh? Anyway for you who don’t know, this is Indonesian make up local brand, so I would recommend you to try yourself.

©      MAC, Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara


Yep it’s really obvious that I love light make up for my everyday look, so I would suggest you guys to use the pink tube one! This mascara from MAC has two brushes, and of course two tubes. The purple one for bold and thick lashes, and the pink one for the natural and beauty one. Yup I use to put the natural one! It’s really beautiful when I put it on my lashes, it doesn't seem fake and yet you still get the gorgeous lashes look :D.
Pros: You get two mascara in one, totally worth the money! easy to wash with the water and no need to clean with special toner.
Cons: It can be a little pricey at a time.

©       Revlon, Color Stay Liquid Liner


Another good thing from Revlon and of course it’s cheap! You don’t have to empty your pocket! Yeay! I like Revlon color stay liquid liner since the application is really easy and the thickness is fine I think.

Pros: cheap price, dry really fast.
Cons: After a while you should retouch the liner.

©       NYX, Lipstick in LSS632 Frappucinno


To be honest I’m a newbie in NYX, but yeah I fell in love with the lipstick. It’s actually the silky texture of the lipstick which I love. I have a really-super dry lips and sometime it started to bleed, so I really need the lipstick which will not make my lips even worse! And thank you for NYX Lip Smacking Color, I get a really moist texture of lipstick and I really like it. But I kinda think to try another color, not a big fan of this color though, but it’s okay for my everyday look.

Pros: Has moist texture and it doesn’t make your lips dry, cheap price!
Cons: you need to retouch again, it easily dismiss :(.

©       The Body Shop, Lip Butter, Born Lippy


I bought this product because it has the cute cover on, lol, I know, but it doesn't disappoint me! It has a nice color on my lips. I also put it on after I put my NYX lipstick.

Pros: Nourish your lips, nice various color.
Cons: It has no applicator, either you buy one for yourself or just apply it with your finger.

©       Carmex, Lip Balm


Alright the look is probably pretty scary, it has the packaging of super glue,lol! Same thing when I first saw this! I got this for my 21th birthday from my cousin in Minnesota, America, -I totally have no Idea where to buy this thing in Indonesia- but I’m TOTALLY in love with freaky CARMEX! As I mention before that my lips are totally a super dry one, and with this lip balm from Carmex, the lip balm instantly fix my dry-lippie and turn my lips into a super moist one :P thanks to my scray-lovely lipbalm.

Pros: It is a magic lip balm!
Cons: I have no idea where to buy this in my country, but probably the minus is only the packaging itself, but for me it’s not a biggie XD.

And this is it, check the result on me :)







 ^_^V sorry for the bad resolution of the pictures.

-Love Shan

1 comment:

  1. Kak itu kka pake behel sewaktu sudah bekerja di garuda atau belum? Tq dear:)

    ReplyDelete