Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Oasis in your hectic life

It's been forever since I haven't seen my best friends, until I forgot how to be "alive".


taken from Sarah's Polaroid camera :)


My 8 to 5 life style is the reason that I feel like 24 hours a day just not enough, and yet here in Indonesia traffic can take 5 more hours (in my case) in return. Yea well it is exhausting, but I need my job anyway so no complaints.

Working really do takes it all, no I don't blame my job of course not, in anyway it's just the phase of life that eventually everybody has to deal with it.

When I have the chance to meet my best friends of course I would do anything to match the schedule, even though it starts on Sunday, NIGHT! LOL but yeah it was paid off with the unforgettable laughter, those stupid uno cards we played, and those shushi's that stuffed our belly :))



(from left to right)  roy , sarah , sasha , sita, me , and kocin


It is not the place, nor the food (even though we do decided where the place would be), but it is the time we spend and the laughter we shared. It really is like an Oasis in the dessert, an Oasis in your hectic life. For awhile all you do is laughing and just sitting there knowing you're with people you love sincerely and just relax! What's greater than that?

Yep I do had a good time with my best friends, they're treasure you'll never trade for anything :) for they're the greatest thing in my life.


Venue: Hachi-Hachi Sushi n Whatever Bistro, Central Park Mall :))

picture courtesy: mynameisfood

Dedicated to : Sarita Putri's late birthday party :)

2 comments: