Thursday, July 16, 2015

After a long time break

I know right?

Been almost two years that I have not been around actively, though i know that last time i posted something online wasn't actually two years, maybe just a couple months ago. It's been such a journey though for what have been through, sometimes i found myself questioning "Do I making the right decision?" but that's life isn't it? You can't always expecting things to go all the way straight-right. 

Before I go into deeper feelings and thoughts,
yeah I just got my brand new laptop, if you guys been around me and bear with me in my other social life such as ask.fm you probably know why the hell on earth I never write anymore, it is because my old laptop was broken! viruses and stuff. can't be fixed. 

Yeah, this means that I'll start writing again you bitchesssss!! Oh please get used to any unnecessary words like that coming XD.

Sooo, yeah seems like i will piss you guys off more often by writing again ;). 
Hasta la Vista :*

No comments:

Post a Comment