Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Balm Haul

Hello belle!




As I promised you guys on my instagram @shandymarcy I'll be reviewing my the balm haul :)), so lets start ;)



So this one is nude tude palette, and I love the color they offer since it is really pigmented and its natural color that actually captive my attention since I very first saw, and here's the close up look


So they have few matte colors and glitter/shimmer colors which are really rich in color. I think i f you guys think Naked palette from Urban Decay is too expensive or out of your budget, you can definitely try this palette :).




And this one is blusher from The balm, I have mine in Down boy, which is really pinkish. I just love how the balm products have very cute packaging and how they are really pigmented. The only thing that bothers me is when I apply this blusher with my brush from M.A.C the edges of the product sort of uneven and I don't know why, but it's quite annoying for me, but overall compare to the longevity of this product offer, I think I can careless and be okay with it XD.



Moving on to Mary-Lou minazer, this highlighter is AH-MAH-ZING! lol so you know how much I love it <3 I wear this almost every time when I wear my make up on, and it gives you the glowing and healthy effects on your skin. You can also put this product as eye make up, and yep that is the swatch :) how cool is it? And again I think the minus from the balm powdery products are the edges tend to uneven, yea well we can skip that ;P.


This one is hair product, EN ROOT, The Balm hair spray, I bought the strong one, since it came with two options, one was the casual hold and mine is the strong hold one :) and I already used this to "croissant" my hair and hell yeah, this one is really good :) and mine came in 330 ml. Love this <333.



the bottom three are the lips and cheek stain

It has the cute mirror in face-shape


So this one obviously my other palette from the Balm in Voyage edition. I love the size since it is really big, and I can guarantee it will long last for me haha. First you and I have to admit that the cover is extremely gorgeous! What I love that the size is another plus, the colors are stunning it is super pigmented and plus you get the lips and cheek stain in undoubtedly sexy colors!! I'm crazy about this palette <33 so belle, grab one for you!!

xoxo
Love Shan-

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! I just hauled and posted on my blog too if you are interested and perhaps follow me? http://sweetandsourmakeuphour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete