Saturday, October 10, 2015

Sleepless Letter to Dearest Bride (The Prettiest of All)

Remind me what's this blog all about again..?
I wish i can write something useful for you thirsty souls. I just couldn't. At least for now, I couldn't. I kinda feel I am a failure. That's my case. But hey let me write about something else, excuse me, would you?

This morning, I wake up really early after been awake all night long, probably even to morning. All i remember is I finished two bottles of wine. It's my best friend going to marry for whatever's sake, and it's me being nervous? I guess? Let's assume so! *wink*

source



How does it feels like? Enlighten me what its like to marry at such young age? Have you ever thought that you might miss someone in the future? Hahah! Preach me about it! Maybe, maybe it's me afraid of losing someone I have? Shit, yes! I'm being too afraid of losing her.. I imagine how she will be more than occupied for a meet ups. I am being selfish, i guess? 

For this long, the thing about marriage always seen from the bride/groom' shoes, it's funny how now I'm writing marriage by best friend point of view. As a person who been through such dramatical moments with you, my dear best friend, this is counted as BIG MOMENT, not only for the bride slash groom their self but also for the best-friends. Us, behind spot light of groom and bride.  Plese let me express my deepest feelings, it is a mixed full one..


Dear best friend,

Hey there mother fucker! You're getting whaaaaattt???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're going to "Ena Ena" LOL! CIEEEE ENA ENA JUGA NGANA!!
Well, to be frank, I don't know about other best friend in the whole world, in this galaxy, or even in this milky way is feeling, whose best friend is going to marry just in the hours ahead, but for this best friend kinda view *pointing my own average face* I deeply, sincerely do happy, more than happy perhaps to see you smile. Your smile maybe will be the brightest amongst all tonite! You're being the prettiest all of them girls, hahaha Girls goal! 
Since I mention that I'm terribly happy for you, I also would let you know that I actually am worry. Let me explain my selfish point of view, I'm afraid you'll have no time for us, your retards, your lovely idiots, just to hang out talking about shits in our life as high-schooler we once were. I'm afraid that you'll be forgetting us.. I don't know where this such thoughts coming from, but believe me, as long as you are happy, my dear, I am solely happy for you. 

I am happy to the core of my entity, for you, Sarah, my dear.

If by any chance you stop by reading this sleepless post that I made, do acknowledge yourself that we, Sita, Asti, and me love you so much. Please be happy, which I'm sure you will of course :).  I wont preach you about marriage life and stuff, but I can see you will have an endearing future endeavour.

Yours Retarded

No comments:

Post a Comment