Tuesday, October 6, 2015

It Is What It Is

It was so subtle indeed
Staying as friend you said
As if we knew it’ll lead somewhere more?
Little bit that I know, you have my curiosity

You said hi asked me to come
There you were, and your little world
Its a little blurry, I held your hand eventually?
Little bit that I know, I die a lil inside



















I sang you a song
You played me guitar
Could this be anymore absurd?
Next thing I know I like your attention

You gave me songs
With your guitar on
Then you start singing
with your fucked up voice
Next thing you know, you crave my attention

One thing leads to another
Never in my life I’m longing your companion
The kiss was wrong but I wanted so…
You catch my breath but I let it so…

You have to go, I know
You said you left heavy heartedly
It struck me a little inside
Because it’s not me falling, but you falling
At least that’s what you said

***

People say be careful what you wish for
Me, I never wish for anything
Simply because I’m still in searching
But here I am, on your land
Trying to convince myself
You are just another guy on my list
That comes and goes anyway

Can you stay?
Stay a little bit longer?
A little bit longer than you suppose..
Or maybe stay for a nite for a talk
Next thing I know, it's me falling?

Yeah, we talked
We do, ah we did
No, wait yes we do
Just in a different kinda language
The language we spoke, only us understand

People know how to start
Often misleading how to end
No one taught how to end
It was always been how to start
Still don’t make any sense!

Well I am not sure
Not quite sure where the fuck I am
Its like when you run, you dont know where the finish line ends
Now where is my finish line?

Should I say bye? Or see you again?
See you around? or talk to you soon?
What the fuck?

No such thing as we belong together
Simply because we’re not
No promises no expectation
But well like one says:
Every individual that passes by in your life, are meant to pass anyway
They bring you lesson

Now I know
You are my kinda life lesson
Hell what a life lesson you are!
Both good and bad

It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment