Monday, June 12, 2017

WONDER

Amsterdam, Amstel
2017, June 11th
08:45 pm


I see the world in wonder.

Those words kept its echoes on my mind. I was on 12:00 pm Sunday service as the worshippers began to sing the song "Wonder" my heart bursts out full of joy.

I see the world in wonder.

The more I think about it, the more I solely realised of how much loved and blessed I am by the one and only God. I once dreamt of seeing the world wondering how it's like to be at the other side of the world seeing all the beauties and wonders.


I see the world in wonder.

Have you ever seen a grass so green that your eyes reflect a meadow?
Have you ever seen a moonlit night brighter than a twinkling star?
Have you ever seen swarms of fireflies mistaken for a city lights?
Have you ever seen field of tulips made you go mesmerized?
Have you ever seen an ocean so blue you thought its the sky?

I receive His grace in wonder.

I am so full of bliss. Acknowledged that I am cherished, loved and cared by the loving Father. Let my heart beats faster, my eyes open wider, my jumps lift higher, my voice sings louder. All in tune, all in one frequency, all in harmony. Fused into a never ending gratefulness.

I receive His grace in wonder.

I am healed. I am forgiven. I am accepted. I am fulfilled. I am whole. I am enough.You are enough. We are enough. In Christ.

Oh let my soul dance in wonder, sing in wonder, talk in wonder, whisper in wonder, worship in wonder, smile in wonder, burst in wonder.

Coz Lord, You are The Wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment